Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 BAM / MGA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,254KM (4,444,787 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (20 minutes ago)