Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00057 BAM / MGA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,806KM (6,714,322 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)