Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 BAM / MGA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,040KM (3,960,657 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)