Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 BAM / MGA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,902KM (3,709,427 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (24 minutes ago)