Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00049 BAM / MGA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,758KM (3,606,375 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)