Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42172 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,013KM (2,402TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)