Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 689 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28648 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,387KM (4,843TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)