Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 759 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30982 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,315KM (4,243TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)