Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49968 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,316KM (4,636TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)