Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26093 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,277KM (元12,559) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$43 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)