Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00157 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,033KM (₩1,937,569) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)