Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35063 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,373KM (3,915TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)