Cost of living comparison between Angers, France and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,003KM (€2,043) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)