Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.954 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,024KM (€2,059) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)