Cost of living comparison between Andorra la Vella, Andorra and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,126KM (€2,106) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (32 minutes ago)