Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.823 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,439KM (€1,886) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)