Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00156 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,903KM (₩1,219,407) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)