Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00158 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,513KM (₩2,220,669) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Gothenburg costs 303 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (about 2 hours ago)