Cost of living comparison between Andong, South Korea and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00156 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,229KM (₩2,067,745) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)