Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,520KM (₩983,913) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)