Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,268KM (R$ 2,476) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)