Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42990 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,683KM (R$ 3,916) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)