Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.581 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,060KM (R$ 5,267) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)