Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02448 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,202KM (₨49,100) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (33 minutes ago)