Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02172 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,575KM (₨72,494) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)