Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.528 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,073KM (R$ 2,032) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)