Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.18524 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,600KM (Bs 19,435) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)