Cost of living comparison between Anaco, Venezuela and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.18295 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,301KM (Bs 18,043) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)