Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 63% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 479KM (Bs 7,656,181) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)