Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00053 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 840KM (1,598,713 Bs.S.) in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $39 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cusco costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 370,065 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)