Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02775 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,627KM (₨94,697) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (22 minutes ago)