Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02776 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,130KM (₨112,773) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)