Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02796 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,144KM (₨112,447) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)