Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.378 BAM / JOD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,977KM (Dinar 1,252) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (42 minutes ago)