Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.439 BAM / JOD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 104% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,064KM (Dinar 1,256) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)