Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.253 BAM / JOD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,542KM (Dinar 684) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)