Cost of living comparison between Amarillo, Texas, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.799 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,570KM ($2,540) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)