Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,949KM ($1,111) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)