Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02461 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,494KM (₨60,700) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)