Cost of living in Alwar, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02408 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,096KM (₨45,512) in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)