Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02442 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,003KM (₨41,060) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)