Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 81% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 358KM (Bs 16,911,017) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)