Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16695 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,000KM (Bs 11,981) in Alto Barinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)