Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,374KM (€1,301) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)