Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,386KM (€708) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)