Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,332KM (€1,701) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (29 minutes ago)