Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,480KM (€756) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)