Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 881KM (176,218 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)