Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00491 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 824KM (167,766 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (35 minutes ago)