Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 677 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00455 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,607KM (353,544 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)