Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02718 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 955KM (₨35,142) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)