Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02679 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 974KM (₨36,344) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)