Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.876 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,298KM (€1,225) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)