Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,654KM (€1,360) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)