Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,410KM (€1,740) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)