Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,103KM (€1,073) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)