Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,831KM (€1,445) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)