Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01434 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,573KM (109,651 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)