Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 858 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01455 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,753KM (120,547 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)