Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,634KM (€1,344) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)