Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,247KM (€1,149) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (32 minutes ago)