Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09344 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 636KM (E£ 6,805) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)