Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10333 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 60% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,304KM (E£ 12,625) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)