Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00325 BAM / SYP *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,075KM (330,264 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)