Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 BAM / SYP *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,020KM (303,581 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)