Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00327 BAM / SYP *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 50% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 949KM (290,495 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)