Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.305 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,772KM (AU$1,358) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)