Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,854KM (AU$2,950) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)