Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.414 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,944KM (AU$2,788) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)