Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,379KM ($2,983) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)