Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.816 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,111KM ($2,814) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)