Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.675 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,695KM ($2,205) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)