Cost of living in Albacete, Spain vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,466KM (€1,264) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)