Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.938 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,088KM (€1,077) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)