Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,062KM (€1,053) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)