Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49999 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,302KM (6,604TL) in Alanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)