Cost of living comparison between Alanya, Turkey and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.522 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,180KM (6,087TL) in Alanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)