Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46736 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,134KM (﷼ 6,705) in Al Qurayyat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)