Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00696 BAM / YER *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,211KM (317,807 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (41 minutes ago)