Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00670 BAM / YER *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,322KM (346,752 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)