Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00671 BAM / YER *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,535KM (378,063 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (43 minutes ago)