Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 BAM / YER *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,747KM (275,015 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)