Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00685 BAM / YER *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,179KM (318,310 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Winnipeg costs C$89 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 70,000 (32 minutes ago)