Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49256 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,601KM (﷼ 11,370) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)