Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46102 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 140% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,319KM (﷼ 9,368) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)