Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42735 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,889KM (﷼ 6,761) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)