Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44867 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 68% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,032KM (﷼ 6,757) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)