Cost of living comparison between Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47976 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,686KM (﷼ 11,852) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)