Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42363 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 118% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,699KM (﷼ 8,733) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)