Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09556 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,137KM (E£ 11,902) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)