Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10061 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,844KM (E£ 18,326) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)