Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09344 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 835KM (E£ 8,940) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)