Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09422 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 830KM (E£ 8,808) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)