Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.204 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,570KM (1,304 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)