Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,025KM (1,621 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)