Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.290 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,381KM (2,622 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (38 minutes ago)