Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.192 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,681KM (1,410 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)