Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24737 BAM / SDG *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 610KM (2,468 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (34 minutes ago)