Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.28822 BAM / SDG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,236KM (4,287 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)