Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00142 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,683KM (1,181,950 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)