Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00148 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,722KM (2,514,789 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (44 minutes ago)