Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46736 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,003KM (Dirham 6,427) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)