Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,402KM (Dirham 8,734) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)