Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43400 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,080KM (Dirham 7,097) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)