Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46702 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 99% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,575KM (Dirham 7,654) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)