Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47103 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,198KM (Dirham 6,789) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)