Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45727 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,627KM (Dirham 3,558) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)