Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00470 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 177% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,428KM (942,452 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)