Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25002 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,105KM (元4,419) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)