Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.502 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,757KM (3,496TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (35 minutes ago)