Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36299 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,231KM (3,391TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)