Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31466 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,538KM (4,889TL) in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 27,600,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Winnipeg costs C$89 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 70,000 (32 minutes ago)