Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.720 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,155KM ($1,835) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)