Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02718 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,011KM (₨37,211) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)