Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01484 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,662KM (¥111,948) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)