Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01601 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,067KM (¥254,105) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)